English



An angel´s face is tricky to wear constantly.

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare.

I believe the grass in no more greener on the other side.

Sometimes Destiny improvise two lovers just to separate them.

You only see what your eyes want to see.

God must have spent a litle more time on you.

There is a fine line between coincidence and fate.

There´s always a bigger fish.

What goes around comes around.

You can´t lose what you never had.

You don´t know what you have until you say goodbye.

The eyes of truth are always watching you.

To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.

Love dictates but a kiss writes the secrets of the heart.

Rest in reason, move in passion.

There´s no greater power than the power of goodbye.

For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.